20060930

what should i say?

I'm so much better today. Had lunch with beloved darling and gf! :) Happy birthday my swweeeetie sweet sweet GF! Delifrance's boring. :/ Hahaha. Spent quality time with my darlings in the library reading nonsensical junk. :p Sigh, every little thing we did just reminds me of you.. I missed your warmth, your smile, your voice, your presence... Mmmhmm.. Sorry for being so corny, but I really really really... missed you.. Why can't we go back? :( Sigh. It's over, OVER.. I guess. Haunting memories... I just can't help myself but to reminisce. Why does Happiness seem ephemeral?

"Leting me know the truth, that's mean.." Remember...? :(

Hope the girls enjoyed the little day out! Catch up with you guys real soon!! And all the best for monster 'O's!! You all must be cursing me for being so cheesy again :p Till then, the memories you gave me are for me to keep and look back at. Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home